Back-End Development Jobs
In a world where we are seeing more Internet users, in more countries than ever beforeâ€”not to mention, with the number of connected devices per capita sky-rocketingâ€”there is no such thing as â€śtoo manyâ€ť back-end developers. With demand at a seemingly all-time high, Back-End Developers today can find an abundance of job opportunities regardless of their experience level. From PHPÂ to Ruby, youâ€™ll find the exact Back-End Development jobÂ youâ€™re looking for with Onward Search.
About Back-End Development Jobs
The main objective of the back-end developer is to build and maintain the technology, such as servers, applications and databases, that powers front-end (or user-facing) side of a company’s website or digital property.
Representative Skills for Back-End Developers:
- Strong creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Fluency in the latest programming languages
- Experience with web application development
- Object oriented programming skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of, or lead, a larger web development team