PrintÂ Design Jobs
As long as advertising dollars are still being spent on public transportation, billboards, posters and the like, there will always be demandÂ for talented print designers that can provide the creative insightsÂ whichÂ helps companies establish compelling branding experiences. In fact, print advertising spend for 2015 was about $28 billion. Whether youâ€™re just learning about graphic elements or have an expansive print-design portfolio, youâ€™ll find the job youâ€™ve been looking for with Onward Search.
About Print Design Jobs
The objective of the print designer lies in their ability to research, draft and finalize marketing materials and print collaterals, that help businesses achieve their marketing and branding goals.
Representative Skills for Print Design Jobs:
- Strong design skills with a command of best practices
- Fluent in a number of design programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- The ability to prioritize design instincts with employer demand
- Understanding of the printing process and preparing files for vendors