Our days have become a bit shorter, the weather has become a bit more crisp and the trees have gone from green to a beautiful mixture of red and yellow. Fall is here, and that means one thing: It’s the season of Oktoberfest celebrations!
If you’re located in the Boston area, however, Oktoberfest has different meaning. That’s because we’re closing in on Onward Search’s 4th Annual OStoberfest at Lucky’s Lounge.
OStoberfest is our yearly gathering of top talent and clients alike, where we get together for some free food, drink and plenty of prosts to boot! (Or should I say, das boot?)
If you’ve missed out on the last three, you’ll want to make a point of showing up to this year’s event. It’s a chance for you to maximize your career success by meeting and working closely with industry-leading recruiters–oh, and you can have a couple pints along the way.
With that said, here are the top 8 things you should expect at this year’s OStoberfest:
- Grab a drink… or two! Don’t worry, they’re on us
- Make a new friend, or dare we say best friend
- Conquer Lucky’s Tater Tot Mountain (tater tots may look different in person…)
- Get a new job. No, really. We can help! It’s kind of what we do
- Scale your team. Have a UX designer or other digital creative and need a few more? We’ve got you covered!
- Stick your face in a hole… We’ll have an OStoberfest themed photo board for impromptu Snapchat photoshoots
- Realize the “frau Line” isn’t actually a part of the MBTA
- Realize that the Seaport has changed, but Lucky’s will always be the same, and that’s perfect.
Want to meet the Onward Search team at this year’s OStoberfest? Register today!