1) How many tennis balls fit into a school bus?
2) What kind of tree is your career?
3) How would you explain back-end development to an 8 year old?
4) How does the internet work?
5) What’s your greatest weakness?
6) If I gave you $1 million to bet on the future of this industry, what would you bet on?
7) What was the last book you read?
8) Why are manhole covers round?
9) What’s the one question you were hoping I wouldn’t ask you today?
10) What’s the Angle Between Two Clock Hands When the Time is 11:50?
11) What Song Best Describes Your Work Ethic?
12) How Do You Make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich?
13) How Honest Are You?
14) How Many People Are Online Right Now?
15) Why should I hire you?
Mainly, they’ve realized that staffing agencies like Onward Search, have the ability to vet talent before they ever get to the interview, so a lot of this psychology is filtered out along the recruitment process.
But still, it can’t hurt to know a little something about your favorite tree. Just in case.
If you’re ready to skip these interview brainteasers and get down to the business of talking about your portfolio and how you think you can help your would-be employer, give us a call. Our team of industry-specific recruiters not only give you advantage with the hiring managers they work with, but they’ll also be there to personally prep you for your interview.