Digital MarketingÂ Career Resources
Digital MarketingÂ Salary Information
Digital marketing professionals operate in a number of different subsets of “Digital Marketing” including, but not limited to, SEO Management, PPC Specialization, Social Media Management and Digital Strategy. Because of this, salaries for Digital marketingÂ professionalsÂ can vary, but are often in excess of $60K per year, depending on the location.
Top Locations for SEO ManagementÂ Jobs / SEO ManagerÂ Salaries:
|1||San Jose, CA||$124,872|
|2||New York, NY||$118,106|
|3||San Francisco, CA||$117,394|
|4||Jersey City, NJ||$111,524|
|13||Los Angeles, CA||$94,743|
|19||San Diego, CA||$88,935|
|20||St. Louis, MO||$88,572|
Top Locations for PPC SpecializationÂ Jobs / PPC SpecialistÂ Salaries:
|1||San Jose, CA||$79,016|
|2||New York, NY||$76,322|
|3||San Francisco, CA||$75,873|
|4||Jersey City, NJ||$75,873|
|11||Los Angeles, CA||$60,160|
|18||San Diego, CA||$56,119|
|19||St. Louis, MO||$56,119|
Top Locations for Social Media ManagementÂ Jobs / Social Media ManagerÂ Salaries:
|1||New York, NY||$78,284|
|2||San Francisco, CA||$77,369|
|3||Jersey City, NJ||$73,935|
|11||Los Angeles, CA||$60,567|
|14||San Diego, CA||$57,683|
Top Locations for Digital StrategyÂ Jobs / Digital StrategistÂ Salaries:
|1||San Jose, CA||$98,578|
|2||New York, NY||$94,488|
|3||San Francisco, CA||$94,079|
|6||Jersey City, NJ||$87,080|
|13||Los Angeles, CA||$74,854|
|19||San Diego, CA||$69,945|
|20||St. Louis, MO||$69,945|
Digital MarketingÂ Job Trends
With more companies conducting business online today than ever before, the digital marketing professionals have remain highly sought after. In fact, digital marketers are some of the most in-demand creative talent in the jobs market today, and as long as organizations continue to offer products and services online, the demand for digital marketing professionals will not diminish.
Tools andÂ Resources for Digital MarketingÂ Professionals
Digital marketingÂ professionalsÂ need to keep up with an everÂ evolving space, as new technologies and best practices are constantly introduced and add to the core competencies every digital marketer must possess.Â The websites below offer a range of Digital MarketingÂ tools and resourcesÂ to assist you in your day-to-day work.
- Hemingway Editor:Â This online editor helps you hone Hemingway’s writingÂ style by grading your copy based on concision, readability and a number of other factors.
- Copyscape:Â Determine whether any content on a given webpage has been duplicated elsewhere on the web.
- Creative Commons:Â Allows you to search a number of databases, such as Google Images and Flickr, for CC licensed work.
- SEO Book Keyword Research Tool:Â Free keyword ideas and suggestions, ranked by performance.
- Google Drive:Â A free, cloud-based office suite that allows you to take your documents with you anywhere you go that has an internet connections. Most importantly, Google Drive saves changes to your docs automatically, as you write.
- Pagewiz:Â An accessible online web app that helps you create more optimized landing pages for better conversions.
- WooRank:Â A helpful plugin that for your web browser that analyzes your website for inefficiencies and provides suggestions on how to remedy them.
- Canva:Â A web-based platform that allows you to easily create beautiful graphicÂ designs for your website and content.
- Apester: An easy-to-use interactive survey platform. Create quizes, surveys and other interactive, question-based content. Highly customizable and comes with a free analytics dashboard.
- Asana:Â A free project management tool that helps you stay organized and on top of all of your open projects. Provides to-do style notifications that can be sent directly to your inbox.
Digital MarketingÂ Organizations
If youâ€™re interested in networking with other digital marketingÂ professionals, or just want to find those that share your love of digital marketing, these organizations and groups will make it easy to connect with others.